[PAID] Firebase Cloud Messaging - An Extension for Sending Push Notifications with Firebase Cloud Messaging

Hi, does that mean the extension still will work in a new app, or do I need to wait for an update before buying?

Recently I have purchased Firebase Cloud Messaging extension... It's a great extension and working very well for push notifications. Thank you sumit.

1 Like

Title: New Android 13 Notification Permission Extension

Hello Everyone!

The Firebase Messaging extension has been encountering issues with notification permission when the target SDK is set to 33. Luckily, I'm here with a solution.

The original Firebase Cloud Messaging (FCM) project has become quite complex due to multiple versions, and unfortunately, I don't have the time to compile and manage libraries for all those versions. So, I've created a new, lightweight extension designed specifically for asking notification permission on Android 13. This extension is compatible with target SDK versions 31-33.

Get it here: com.sumit.notificationpermission.aix (4.9 KB)

This extension offers a single block called "AskPermission." You can seamlessly replace the older FCM block with this new extension and continue your push messaging.

If you are using the OneSignal extension, you may not need this extension as OneSignal is already functioning properly with Android 13.

Thanks,
Sumit :wink:

2 Likes

Hi , Iv'e bougth the extension but I can't get it works, I've created the firebase account, etc and "isinitialized" is true, but "suscribe" or "gettoken" always give me this error...

any help to begin please ??

You cannot use the extension on companion... Build the application and test it.

1 Like

Here is the tutorial :

Muchas Gracias, Funciona muy bien....

1 Like