[Paid] 🌟 ChatGPT extension to create fantastic conversations with ChatGPT

So when I try to do that my MIT app companion on the phone just kicks out of the screen

What should I do to make this not happen?

Is there any way I can set the max_tokens and the temperature when using .requestChatGPTVision?

What are the choiceIndex, promptTokens, completionTokens, and totalTokens in .RespondedtoChat block?
Thanks!

my code is still not working please help

for imageURLs, can I use the image taken from the camera or a image stored in the phone?

In the next update, I will add the option to add image as base64 code

New Update to deal with image files paths

@clnie2004

@Black_Knight , Could you update the zip file since I bought the new version but there is only the aia file in it and there is no aix file? Thank you.

I have sent you the extension check your PM .

Thanks for reporting this problem and I hope you find my extension useful for your word

The ChatGPTVision does not work for me any more. It returned a error message "https://api.openai.com/v1/chat/completions". It worked in April and May. Do you have the same problem?
Thank you

I have just tested it and it worked well :point_down:

Big Update! ChatGPT Extension Now Supports GPT-4 and More! :rocket:

Exciting news! The ChatGPT extension has been significantly upgraded and now boasts full compatibility with the latest and greatest OpenAI models, including:

• GPT-4

• GPT-4-Turbo

• GPT-4o

• GPT-4o-mini

• And all your favorite GPT-3.5 models!

This means you can now harness the incredible power of these advanced language models directly in your App Inventor projects. Build even more sophisticated chatbots, unlock next-level creative potential, and explore the cutting edge of AI-powered apps.

What's New?

• Seamless Integration: Easily switch between different GPT models within the extension.

• Enhanced Streaming: Enjoy a smoother and more responsive streaming experience for real-time chat interactions.

• Future-Proof: The extension is designed to support new OpenAI models as they become available, ensuring you stay ahead of the curve.

Ready to experience the future of AI?

Get the updated ChatGPT extension today! :arrow_right:Pay Here and you will be automatically redirected to the download page of the extension after completing payment

Are you using the new update today or the May 2024 version? I just tried the May version again and it did not work.

The may update

Make sure to put images as a list of paths

I used base64 code as the imageurl input and it worked back in April and May. It does not work anymore. I want to send the photo taken by the camera component (without save it in my device gallery) directly to chapgpt to get image description. How can I get this work? Thank you

In case of url method: you have to use direct download url of the image that ends with .PNG .jpeg ....

In case of local files: you have two blocks methods you can use image path directly as list of image paths or convert the image to base64 code then use it in the block

If you still have obstacles about how to use it you can dm me so I can help you