[OUTDATED][Free] Admob Extension - Add different types of AdMob ads in your application

do not work

Hello user and welcome to the community. Please make sure you post enough information as well; your blocks, code, extesions used, AIA file, etc. A simple "do not work" message doesn't help anyone without valid debugging information.

1 Like

when i use oseamiya.aix
A required meta-data tag in your app's AndroidManifest.xml does not exist. You must have the following declaration within the <application> element: <meta-data android:name="com.google.android.gms.version" android:value="@integer/google_play_services_version" />

How can i show a half screen banner ad?

Please read the instructions and the main post again, as this is repeated a lot of times. You must create a new extension for the manifest part, and you must build the app in order to test it.

What did i do wrong?
Error:

Code:

I add the Admob But My App Not turning on Why Pls Help No errors Showing

App rating 12+, what should be the maximum ad content rating?
G, pG, T, MA?

how to solve this problem

See the answers in this thread

Taifun

Hi, I have the same errors

You mus use "G"...But, ¿Are you sure that your app is working? i can't

Use a spell checker and do not use CAPS LOCK. Thank you.
Taifun

2 Likes

working

Started to use it hope it will work well. Hope update to extension will go on. thank you.

1 Like

Al instalar la nueva versión de la extensión admobsdks me ha salido esta pestaña que antes no me salia, cual hay que marcar? Antes no salia nada de esto. Gracias

Sin título

How do I place rewarded ad blocks? help! Show me an example! thank you :slight_smile:

Any Mediation network available With Facebook ads???(except admob)...
Because my admob account banned.

but it does not work today

How to solve this