Office 365 Account Sign-up/Login

After searching 'Microsoft office' I haven't seen this being mentioned or requested, but apologies if it has.

Whilst the creation of an account for the app inventor is no issue for myself, I am hoping to introduce this to my students who most only have a school email address or at most an icloud account. As I teach grades 4-8, it would be great if there was an option for students to create an account using their school office 365 rather than just Google. I appreciate that this may not be possible due to reasons I do not know of , but wondered if there was any scope for this in the future.

..Or alternatively if any other teacher with the same issue has found a work around for this I would be interest to hear any solutions.

Thanks,
Jason.

Hello Jason.

Here is another way using the code app inventor server. The server does not require an email account to use.

https://appinventor.mit.edu/explore/hour-of-code/teach

1 Like

Thank you @SteveJG this is very useful and will work well for individual use cases.

I'm still hoping that in the future there will be the option for the sign-in, as setting this up for each group would be fairly cumbersome.

Thanks again for your help.
Jason.