No puedo obtener el valor de la nube desde otra aplicación

Hola, buenas tardes a toda la comunidad, mi problema consiste en que hice 2 aplicaciones.
La primera aplicación es de GPS con Map que comparte su latitud y longitud en CloudDB de esta forma:

Captura de pantalla (11)

Los datos guardados están en Redis de esta forma:

Captura de pantalla (12)
Captura de pantalla (13)

En la aplicación 2 tengo los bloques así pero no me funciona. Dice CloudDB error SocketClose

Captura de pantalla (14)

Solicito su ayuda por favor.

If you are using your own redis server (e.g. on redislabs or amazon) do you have the SSL checkbox unchecked? As far as I am aware, none of the (free?) commercial redis offerings will work with the cloudDB component with SSL.

Hi, the SSL component is unchecked for both applications.

Can you try using the default CloudDB connection details? Does that work with both apps ? (you will need SSL checked...)

Captura de pantalla (15)

Do I need to enable SSL then?

For the default MIT connection credentials, yes.

For external redis servers, usually no - but try it and see ?

It didn't work for me either, when I press the button it doesn't take the data from the cloud to put the coordinates in the labels...

Appear CloudDBError: javax.net.ssl.SSLException: Unable to parse TLS packet header

Try the getValue blocks from your 2nd app in your 1st app, using your original cloudDB connection details and configuration. Does that work?

It might make more sense to save both values to one tag as a list?

This example shows one way to use the CloudDB controls. It works fine with the MIT server.

How to broadcast a GPS location and share the information on a map with others in real time..CloudDB .

What happens if you try this using the CloudDB default to test? Are you using Android 11+? To use Android 12 you may have to request permissions and force Provider to gps depending on how you expect the app to work.

Okay, intentaré eso para ver si ahora resulta y lo compartiré si me funciona. La app es para mi negocio, para que los clientes vean dónde viene mi camión repartidor.

Estoy usando Android 12, veré el ejemplo para ver si me funciona. Muchas gracias por su ayuda.