No puedo actualizar una aplicacion

estimados

Estoy tratando de actualizar una aplicacion pero me sigue saliendo un error de la API que debe ser superior a 30, pero la que estoy usando es 32, pero aun asi no me deja.... Favor de su ayuda....

Adjunto fotos.

imagen

Currently, App Inventor is targeting SDK Level 30 (Android 11). That will have to be Level 31 by November 2022.

So your update supports API 30, not 32 (you can't specify the Level in the Properties palette).

The Google message should just be a reminder that by November all Apps must support Level 31. Support for Level 32 is not required until November 2023.

2 Likes

estoy en app inventor y estoy cargando una nueva aplicacion, inicie con el api 30 y no me permitio, (salio el mensaje anterior), luego ingrese el api 31 y paso lo mismo e intente con el 32 e igual.... =(

Miguel, you cannot specify the API Level in App Inventor, whatever you type in the Palette is not going to change the API level, that's simply your App's own version, nothing to do with the Google Android version.

If you have to have API 31, you can use the MIT Test Server which will save your App as API 31 compliant - see Juan Antonio's link in post #3

1 Like