No me funciona los botones en apk

Holaa, he creado una aplicación en app inventor y al instalar el apk no me funciona los botones pero al compliar desde la página me funciona correctamente

Welcome @Noe_Alfonso13

Holaa, he creado una aplicación en app inventor y al instalar el apk no me funciona los botones pero al compliar desde la página me funciona correctamente

Hello, I have created an application in app inventor and when installing the apk the buttons do not work for me but when completing from the page it works correctly

Could you please post an image of your Blocks and then someone might be able to help you get your apk to work.

Al compilar desde la pagima web el proyecto funciona correctamente pero al instalar el apk los botones no funcionan y no responden

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select "Download Blocks as Image". You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by icon24 Taifun.