No me deja diseñar aplicaciones

Hola buenas, no me deja acceder a crear aplicación, se me pone la pantalla de carga, se termina de cargar pero no me carga nada, no puedo diseñar ninguna aplicación y lo necesito para unos proyectos de grado superior de mantenimiento electrónico, si alguien me puede ayudar se lo agradecería mucho la verdad un saludo.
(iba a subir unas fotos del problema pero no me deja)

Please explain your problem more clearly and also post a picture of your mistake. thank you

Are you trying to follow these directions Alejandro Instructions to load your Project for live development?

Do you see the information in Step2 and Step3?

If your app does not appear on your device, the most likely problems are:

• You may have an outdated version of the App Inventor Companion App. Download the latest Companion App for App Inventor 2 from above.
  • Your device may not be connected to wifi. Make sure you see an IP address at the bottom of the AICompanion App screen on your phone or tablet.
  • Your device may not be connected to the same wifi network as your computer. Make sure both devices are connected to the same wifi network name.
  • Your school or organization may have network protocols in place such that the wifi connection is not allowed. If this is the case, you can still use App Inventor with the emulator or you can use a USB cable to connect your device.