No encuentro mis programas en la aplicacion

Hola a todos, la semana pasada cree una cuenta de gmail y al parecer esta cuenta tomo el control de todos mis dispositivos, anteriormente utilizaba mi cuenta de outlook para acceder a appinventor hoy quise entrar a programar y no puedo ingresar de ninguna manera y no puedo acceder a los programas que tenia con la cuenta de outlook. Hay alguna forma de recuperarlos, cuando coloco el nombre de mi cuenta de outlook automáticamente ingresa con la de Gmail y accede al sistema coo si fuera un usuario nuevo

Debes loguearte con tu cuenta Gmail y te funcionara

formerly you used an Outlook account for App Inventor, i.e. all your projects are stored under that account... which means, you have to login using your Outlook acount to be able to see your projects...

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by Taifun.

(Assigned to MIT)

@claudio_alejandro_es I can recover your projects.

Please send me a private message with your current Google address and the old Outlook address containing the projects. Also, give me some information about the projects in the account so that I can verify ownership.

@claudio_alejandro_es Please send me a private message, and I can copy your projects to a new account.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.