Need help with planner app (storing data)

Hello everyone, my project is a daily diary app with calendar, and I have some problems and questions about it.
First of all, when I choose a date from the calendar a menu will be opened, I don't understand how to show the date I chose in the column "date".
Secondly I'm feeling confused on how should I save all this data and attach it to the date that was chosen, so the user when clicks the date will see the data he filled in before.
Thirdly my calendar somehow shows wrong dates, if I choose the year 2020 it'll show the right calendar for 2021. If I choose 2021, it'll show the right dates for 2022. What's my mistake?
Also, there's a button "back" which should hide the menu and open the calendar again, but somehow it doesn't work.
I know I asked pretty a lot of questions, but I'll be very grateful if anyone can help me with this. This is my school project and it's very important to me. Thank you!
Here's my API (diary screen)Final_project.aia (27.9 KB)

1 Like

I would suggest that you try to store all the items for a single calendar event in a list, then save that list under a single tinydb tag - tag name to be the date and name of the event (unique). In this way you can build a repository of events to review. (taglist)

Not sure how you are selecting the date, but you should have a value from the date button selected to set to a label/textbox, then to a list for the event.

1 Like