Não consigo executar o meu script php no servidor

o componente web simplesmente não executa a
url :http://www.rhinotech.infinityfreeapp.com/producao_medicos.php

para me certificar fui no script e criei uma função gerando um arquivo txt só para eu saber que ele executou o script no servidor mas não acontece nada.
agora se faço a chamada usando o webview homeurl ele executa, meus clientes estão me enlouquecendo aqui à 3 dias e não consigo resolver, me ajudem ai

it is hard to understand, what you are asking...
please see here

and

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select "Download Blocks as Image". You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by icon24 Taifun.

• a opção que está circulada em vermelho não executa o script php
  • a opção que está circulada em azul executa mas não consigo pegar o retorno do json
    Fiz vários teste aqui e nem mesmo no meu servidor local executa

you have to use the Web.Get method to start a Get request and receive the result in the Web.GotText event

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by icon24 Taifun.

1 Like

thank you all for your help, the problem was really authentication. :sorriso: :sorriso: