My app is rejected from play store

please help to upload my app in playstore, my app is rejected from play store and given following reason.

Issue: Violation of Permissions policy
After reviewing your app, we found that it doesn’t qualify to use the requested permissions for the following reason(s):

Requested permissions do not match core functionality of the app

You declared Default SMS handler (and any other core functionality usage while default handler), Default Phone handler (and any other core functionality usage while default handler, Cross-device synchronization or transfer of SMS or calls, SMS-based financial transactions (e.g., 5 digit messages), and related activity including OTP account verification for financial transactions and fraud detection, Track, budget, manage SMS-based financial transactions (e.g., 5 digit messages) and related account verification, SMS Cell Broadcast as the core functionality of your app. However, after review, we found that your app does not match the declared use case(s).

Please either:

Make changes to your app so that it meets the requirements of the declared core functionality or,

Select a use case that matches your app’s functionality

Eligibility Issue
Sensitive permission
Your app does not qualify for use of the requested permissions. Permission requests should make sense to users. You may only request permissions that are necessary to implement critical current features or services in your application. You may not use permissions that give access to user or device data for undisclosed, unimplemented, or disallowed features or purposes.

1 Like

Make the changes or select a use case.

@NADIM_khasdar
Did you fix your error?