Music reproduction rights. Adding a background music file to my app

Hello, I wanted to ask about background music in an application. I have developed an application and to make it cooler I would like to add some background music to it. Some song of David Guetta or someone else. What I don't know if I should ask here, or in a google play store forum, is if I am going to have problems with the reproduction rights of that song. I would not put the whole song, just about 30 seconds, and that it be repeated, but I don´t want my account to be banned for adding a song of which I do not have reproduction rights. Has anyone here had experience adding a background music file to an application? If somewhere in the application I mention who owns the music file, would it be redeemed for having committed any infringement? If this is not the right place to ask this question, does anyone know of a play store console forum to ask about it?
Thank you very much.

Maybe insert a melody line instead of a typical song with words. It will be more suitable for the background.

1 Like

This forum is not the place to ask for legal advice Patricio. Perhaps read the legal advice here?
https://www.google.com/search?q=how+to+obtain+copyright+access+to+published+music&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS887US887&oq=how+to+obtain+copyright+access+to+published+music&aqs=chrome..69i57.15972j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

It is best to seek legal advice. Unless music is in the public domain, seek permission of the copyright holder to avoid conflicts.

1 Like

Thanks to both of you for your answers, I think I'm going to lower my expectations a bit and I'm going to look for some freely available musical theme..! Thanks again..!