Music player need help for shuffle and repeat function

I need help for shuffle and repeat. I can't figure out how to do it and I've been looking for other posts but couldn't find a good solution for it. anyway, here's my aia file I only need the shuffle and repeat function added.
music.aia (2.2 MB)

try the jukebox example from here

Taifun

I want it to be just a button for shuffle, not swipe and I'm kind of new with app inventor and I lack the knowledge to modify some blocks within my knowledge

A very good way to learn App Inventor or Kodular is to read the free Inventor's Manual here in the AI2 free online eBook App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps ... the links are at the bottom of the Web page. The book 'teaches' users how to program with AI2 blocks.
There is a free programming course here Course In A Box and the aia files for the projects in the book are here: App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps
How to do a lot of basic things with App Inventor are described here: How do you...? .

Also do the tutorials Our Tutorials! to learn the basics of App Inventor, then try something and follow the Top 5 Tips: How to learn App Inventor

Taifun

I need help to fix this block when removing last item in listview it shows invalid list operation

here is my block for listview

Debug your blocks (connect to Companion, right mouse click on e.g. "global songUris", Do it). Result is most likely an empty list, [].

it works :slight_smile: also i have a question, is it possible for me to save music in tinydb (listview) and not just string of the file?

noir