Multiple spinner errors

My project consists of 2 pages. First page region and branch selection On page 2, the branch information will come, but one and the second spinner is running, the third spinner is not working. When I make a choice, I have no idea how to enter the firebase data on page 2. please help me.

I’m sorry for my bad english.

Please provide a more detailed explanation of what you are trying to achieve,
what you have done so far, what works, what doesn’t work…

Please show your relevant blocks,
if relevant, your data or lists,
screenshots of the Designer screen or app in action,
so we can see what you are trying to do…

Right Click in Blocks Editor and select “Download Blocks as Image”
for the best image of your blocks.

1 city will be selected and the provinces of the city will be listed, the state will be selected and the name of the state branches will come. When the branch is selected, I want the branch information to be displayed on the 2nd page.

You either use the start value block or save the branch value to a tag in a tinydb.

When you get to Screen2 (do you need a Screen2? - see below) get the start value or value of the tinydb tag and display the the branch information (from where ever it is?)

Use different screens wisely

If you decided to use different screens, then you should switch them correctly, else you will run out of memory after a while...      
The recommended method of switching screens in App Inventor
(Thanks Taifun)

Also see demo: multiscreen.aia

See this sample project for how to keep your data independent of your program code:

In this sample project, you can journey from the Big Bang to MIT with just one List Picker and one Screen.

Hello,
I did not understand and applied what you said, now there is another subject I am stuck on and I need an example. There is up-to-date data in an exel folder and when I select them via FireBase I want it to come to the field I want but I couldn’t find any examples.
What I want to do is I have a lot of branches and it is difficult to search the information of these branches on papers.
When the application runs, the city, state, branch will be selected on the 1st page and click on the bring up branch information button. I want the fields to come.

ARIF_PoliTech (1).aia (112.9 KB)