Multiple People?

I am making a chat app and I want to use the ai companion for multiple people, as I cannot find a proper way to export it to my IPad. Please help!

Which browser are you using? Do you try to clear cache?

I use safari, I can’t use any launchers to make the apk I downloaded into an actual app. I’ve tried to get someone to use it via the companion app and the use it with myself from a different device but that didn’t work.

Why do you want to use companion for many peoples , if you're not able to extract your app then wait it's just system bug and will be solve in just 1-2 days

Like I said, I can extract it but I can’t put it in use so it’s effectively useless

You'll have to make a manual registration system (not even an automatic one based on device information because extensions cannot be used on iOS). There are already existing tutorials of this (you should be able to find them using the search feature on the community).

1 Like

https://appinventor.mit.edu/explore/ai2/clouddb-chat

You said "I can’t use any launchers to make the apk I downloaded into an actual app. I’ve tried to get someone to use it via the companion app and the use it with myself from a different device but that didn’t work." Of course it does not work. Everyone has to be using the same apk you create the apk.