Multi dimensional arrays

I know I have been here before, but sometimes I am like a dog with a bone.... I need to figure this problem out before I go mental...
Can anyone please, please, please help me with this.

Can someone please help me understand how to access the declared variable structure, or illustrate a method that will work for me.

Thank you!

use Do it to debug your blocks, see also tip 4 here https://puravidaapps.com/learn.php
see also Live Development, Testing, and Debugging Tools

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by Taifun.

you might want to explain, what you are trying to do...
as far as I can see, there are customers and there are vehicles...
how is the relation between these two? a customer can have several vehicles?

it might be easier to work with the SQlite database...

Taifun

Also, is a more consice and easier way....

Yes, one customer can have several vehicles, a fleet situation.

I have run Do It... in all scenarios, but it always gives me errors and will not save. Errors vary, and usually include the Cannot select # of a list of [lesser #].
I will play with the "more concise" blocks you demonstrate, and do some reading.
Thank you

if you still have issues, you might want to provide another screenshot of your relevant blocks including Do it results...

Taifun

Typical error:

Current arrangement.

From the first image you can see where the data is coming from. It will ALL be dynamic, either pulled from a DB and propagated, or entered by user.

multi_level_lists.aia (4.7 KB)

Try this way (customerID for each auto)

As Taifun suggested, you may be better off going down the sqlite route for a relational database

multi_level_lists_revised.aia (9.5 KB)