Mr. Resetti's Mole Tap Help

Reply here if you have any questions or comments on my app Mr. Resetti's Mole Tap.

1 Like

If you don't mind
May I know what is Mr. Resetti's Mole Tap ?

This doesn't seem to be a topic about Opensource Development. I am moving this topic to a appropriate category.

1 Like

I have a question equivalent to that of @SRIKAR_B.S.S. What is Mole Tap?
Did you mean Mole Mash?

1 Like

It is an app I made on the app developer that I was having issues with that I created this so if anyone found any problems in the programming I could fix it.

Why dont you show your project? Screenshots, blocks, etc.

blocks (2)

And what issues did you have? You forgot to post a screenshot on how the app looks.

I was having issues with network connections. The Companion would disconnect and say there was a network connection error. It was working before, but it started up a few days ago. I pretty much got it fixed, but I created this in case anyone found any errors in the programming so I could go in and fix it.

To see how it is supposed to look, it would probably easiest if you open it in the app developer

https://gallery.appinventor.mit.edu/?galleryid=9624ed13-3db5-4c47-bab3-1cd1077f0f5b

Mr. Resetti's Mole Tap is basically Mole Mash but with different game modes like, an easy to impossible mode, speed change, etc.

1 Like

Nice, I'd love to see it in action!

1 Like

Thanks, I already posted the link above.

1 Like