Mitappinventor The operation list to csv table cannot accept the arguments

I am currently getting an absloutly MASSIVE error like well over 10k words with my current code.
the code is supposed to send a "emergency" to a google sheet through a google form its weird as
everything works as intended expect i get this massive error
Here is the beginning of it: The operation list to csv table cannot accept the arguments

Seems like your Web.Get method is wrong...

1 Like

We will assume that it is the Web1Reading event that is causing the issue.

Is your spreadsheet set to anyone with the link can view ? This is needed as a minimum permission level in order to fetch data.

Also, please show your full Web1Reading.Url so we can check your syntax

1 Like

Here is the full URL https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g-Ysow5sfL1gemxjmevgzKVXXzN2_4nWQffazX7Imkc/export?format=csv

So i've set the googlesheet to a link that anyone can view and it no longer gives a massive error instead it gives the same one but with the responses on the google sheet.

"list to csv table" requires a list as variable being passed. I guess the "responseContent" variable is of type text so that it cannot work. Isn't it? And if so, also the next statement "remove data" can't be executed. A solution might be to convert the "responseContent" into a list/table (???) or process it in another way.

Explain in more detail what you mean by this?
Show your response content?

I just tested the url you provided above with these blocks

It returned the data from your spreadsheet, which I set to a label for debugging (you would normally set the returned data to a variable as an AI2 list)

heres the error
The operation list to csv table cannot accept the arguments: , ["Timestamp,Name,Emergency 12/3/2021 1:58:50,gggg,fffff 12/3/2021 2:02:45,gavin,bors 12/3/2021 2:03:39,broken leg ,bob 12/3/2021 2:03:48,broken leg ,kkjhnh 12/3/2021 2:10:01,test,test 12/3/2021 16:48:54,gavin,",y leg brok3" 12/3/2021 16:50:02,yikes,yo"]
Note: You will not see another error reported for 5 seconds.

Use the list FROM CSV table block

1 Like

The problem is fixed! thanks

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.