Mit apps keep read null value from thingspeak

Hey can anyone help me…im currently doing smart irrigation project…before im trying to read data from thingspeak…and it workk…after that i try to write data to field5 only…and my apps got a problem…it send notice about bad argument…so i try to look at my code…and bad argument settle…but it suddenly read null value only…after that i make a new apps for read data only…im use the same code and url before this happen…and it not work anymore…it keep read null value…anyone can help me? I think that thingspeak url is not work anymore

Please export your project and post it here.

iot_smart_irrigation.aia (132.8 KB)

For this apps i just want to try read value only…but it keep read null values

I am not a Thingspeak user, but I see some contradictions hidden in your global URL variable and how you build up your Web Get URL …
global ReadKey_Thingspeak

READ

Because the text blocks clip their ends, I broke up your global URL into visible pieces, and JOINed the pieces together for readability.
Notice how you duplicated the &status=true part in the sent URL.
Also, you have two different keys. Is that correct?
global ReadKey_Thingspeak

READ
Thingspeak definitely is answering, as we can see in the Do It of the globals I added for debugging.

I had to move the label.text updates to the web .got text block. The GET call was too early to expect data in the globals.

Clock1 might be running too often for Thingspeak’s taste. Is there a limit you have crossed?
Clock1 nags too often.
Has Thingspeak heard any data from your device yet? How do you know?

Here’s my update of your .aia, you need to fix the URL and its usage.
I am not a Thingspeak expert.
iot_smart_irrigationABG.aia (133.3 KB)