This week we are releasing MIT App Inventor for iOS version 0.9.7. We will be performing more frequently releases as we prepare to submit to the App Store, so expect to see more regular updates from TestFlight. This version includes the following bugfixes since 0.9.6:
- Improve permission handling in SoundRecorder
- Fix logic bug for Polygon HolePointsFromString
- Fix touch detection logic for ImageSprite
- Fix runtime error when Label/HoriziontalArrangement are invisible
- Fix placement issue with Spinner button
- Fix issue where closing a screen would pop two screens from the stack
Please continue to test and file bug reports. It greatly helps us and moves us that much closer to releasing MIT App Inventor for iOS.
Evan W. Patton, Ph.D.
Lead Software Engineer, MIT App Inventor