MIT app firebasedeki veriyi göstermiyor ":" karakterine kadar (MIT app does not display data in firebase until ":" character)

Arduino kodunda veriyi firebase gönderirken istediğim şekilde olurken MIT app uygulamasına gönderirken kod doğru görünmüyor.
int h = dht.readHumidity();
int t = dht.readTemperature();

if (isnan(h) || isnan(t)) {
Serial.println(F("Failed to read from DHT sensor!"));
return;
}
timeClient.update();

String day = daysOfTheWeek[timeClient.getDay()];
String formattedTime = timeClient.getFormattedTime();
String formattedDayTime = String(day) + String(",") + String(formattedTime);
String fireHumid = formattedDayTime + String(": Nem: ") + String(h) + String("%");
String fireTemp = formattedDayTime + String(": Sicaklik: ") + String(t) + String("C");

uygulamada bu şekilde gösteriyor.

Show your firebase console data and your blocks

Ekran Görüntüsü (834)
firebasedeki veri mıt appden görülmüyor

Ekran Görüntüsü (834)

Your blocks are doing everything expected of them, returning the value stored under the tag.

If you want to show the tag as well, then join the tag and value blocks (with a : ?)

nereyi değiştireceğimi anlamadım. görselde belirtebilir misiniz?

Like so ?

Ekran Görüntüsü (835)

int h = dht.readHumidity();
int t = dht.readTemperature();

if (isnan(h) || isnan(t)) {
Serial.println(F("Failed to read from DHT sensor!"));
return;
}
timeClient.update();

String day = daysOfTheWeek[timeClient.getDay()];
String formattedTime = timeClient.getFormattedTime();
String formattedDayTime = String(day) + String(",") + String(formattedTime);
String fireHumid = formattedDayTime + String(": Nem: ") + String(h) + String("%");
String fireTemp = formattedDayTime + String(": Sicaklik: ") + String(t) + String("C");

blok diyagramını değiştirdim fakat "," karakterinden sonrası gözükmüyor.

help me???

I believe the problem is caused by the values on Firebase not being inside two sets of ""double quotes"", because the data is not sent to firebase by the app.

Are you able to add another set of double quotes around your values when creating them?

(You could do this manually to one value in order to test if that is indeed the problem)

String formattedDayTime = ""String(day) + String(",") + String(formattedTime)"";
String fireHumid = ""formattedDayTime + String(": Nem: ") + String(h) + String("%")"";
String fireTemp = ""formattedDayTime + String(": Sicaklik: ") + String(t) + String("C")"";

kod bu şekilde mi olacak?

"" koyduğumuzda kod hata veriyor. bence blok diyagramını doğru yapamıyorum. firebasedeki verileri düzgün çekebilmek için blok diyagramını nasıl yapmalıyım?

I meant like so:

maalesef uygulamada değişim olmadı.

Works OK for me:

I added the extra double quotes in the Firebase console to the NEM value only, to show the difference.

firebase consoledan manuel olarak "" karakteri koyuca veri görünüyor fakat kodda "" karakterini nasıl koyacağız?

If you cannot do it when you store your data to firebase, then you will need to use the web component to interact with firebase.

You may lose the option to use dataChanged event that way....