:question:

You then should get a reminder, if
alarm time <= current time

It might be easier to understand, if you see it like this

You then should get a reminder, if
current time >= alarm time

Taifun

Ok, I get it, but why not just this:

That Clock Timer comparison is wrong no matter how you set it.

The Time Picker Hours and Minutes are not being used as deadlines, but instead are being added to the current Instant and then compared to the current Instant.

It's like hanging a carrot in front of a donkey to get him to pull your cart.

He sees the carrot, but will never reach it because it moves along with him.

1 Like

1 Like

It looks like the previously provided blocks can be simplified by using the MakeTime method...
Thank you @Anke
Taifun

1 Like

That worked but the alert notice still keeps being "spammed" when the condition becomes true, how do I make it appear only once? Also, It appears like a message on the screen, is there one of the options in the notifier component that is literally a notification?

By the way, thanks all of you for the help.

Just to verify my work, Am I saving the information correctly from the Name, Description and Dosage?

This shouldn't be a problem whatsoever. Show your relevant blocks.

Here

Disable the timer and / or set a variable (0/1 or true/false) so that the Notifier is only triggered once.

Disable the timer after the Notifier Alert activates?

Yes, but before or after doesn't matter.

I have a question regarding the tags used in my screens. In the medication screen, I use the tags "1, 2, 3, and 4." For the appointments screen, should I use tags like "5, 6, 7, and 8" to prevent overwriting the medication data in the database, or does it not matter? Or is there a better way to store the data than the way I'm doing?

I don't understand. I haven't followed the topic and the entire thread with almost 100 posts. So explain in more detail what it's about and always show the relevant blocks.

I have this screen for the medication reminder where people submit their medications

And I am saving the data like this

Should I be using the numbered tags or change it to something else to prevent problems?

By the way, I need help with something a bit more complicated... I have a List picker with the frequency of the dosage of the medications (Daily, Weekly, Monthly, ...) How can I make whatever the user selects actually impact the notification time?

What about storing all values of an alarm time in a list and store the list in only one tag in TinyDB?

Learn how to work with lists

As already suggested earlier, simplify! Your logic will work only while your app us up and running anyway...

Taifun