Looking for waterproof motor for terminal project

hello, my name is lisa and i am 18 years old. For my terminal project, I am looking for a waterproof mini motor and a waterproof battery that would rantrerant in a small boat floating on the sea to be able to clean it. the engine will have to turn a webbed wheel which will move the boat forward like a pedal boat

I saw that there a 3 other accounts with the same ip adres. You all asked almost the same question, so i didn’t approve them. I see the ip adres is associated with a school.

http://www.lyceebranly.com/

Maybe you can work together in your questions here instead of all of you asking the same sort of question. They were all about hardware and not related to App Inventor.

Can you tell me if we can expect more of these kind of questions?

Hello Lisa

You will need to calculate the force/torque needed to turn the wheel in the sea water before you can select a motor (recommend brushless type). Note that, depending on the location, sea waves are a mighty force - so “small” and “mini” in terms of surviving on the sea may not be possible. Research the physics.

This site, OpenROV, is about under water robotics, so their DC motor requirements would be similar to yours, plus the community has a lot of practical experience.