Looking for help on a rhythm game app

I've been working on a game based off of rhythm games like arcaea and bandori and how you have to tap when the icon goes over the line. Does anybody know how to set up lanes like the ones in the games previously mentioned? It's the last bit of setup work before I can actually start on the code. Any ideas or suggestions would be great as well!

Welcome Hayes

Most members here have no idea what arcaea and bandori games are. It appears they are similar to the xbox Guitar Hero where the user has to use 'piano' keys to replicate notes in a piece of music. Is that correct?

What do the

look like in these games? Provide a little more information and someone might have some suggestions that could help you. How are these games played? :slight_smile:

I have no art skills, and am lazy, so I would try the interface as Vertical Arrangements for lanes, with each lane containing a stack of images with a blank button at the bottom.

Have the images and buttons start out blank, and each Clock cycle transfer the images from each row of each lane downwards towards the buttons, the last row feeding into the blank buttons' background images. After transfering the images downward, reseed the top row of images either randomly or from a downloaded csv table, like player piano sheet music.
Have the player Click the buttons that at this cycle have images in them, and avoid the currently blank buttons.