Listview inside Horizontal Arrangement does not work

I wanted to create watering zone, duration and frequency chart. When I have 3 listviews (one for each column) inside Horizontal Arrangement (regular or scrollable), there is no display. If I bring the listviews outside of Horizontal Arrangement (so they are one below the other), the same code works. I was reading a file with comma separated data and displaying the read record using listview. I was testing using the AI companion to test code.

Show screenshots

See this example, noting the height of the listviews - which must ALWAYS be "higher" than the containing vertical scroll arrangement

multiLV.aia (1.2 KB)

Also see here for automatic height expansion

METRIC RAT AI2 - Automatically Expand Listview Height in Scrolling Arrangement.

You could just use one Listview and a YAML layout approach

Hope no one minds me asking about this.
The documentation for listview says:
"Orientation
Specifies the layout’s orientation. This may be: Vertical, which displays elements in rows one after the other; or Horizontal, which displays one element at a time and allows the user to swipe left or right to brows the elements."

example doesn't allow the user to swipe left or right to browse the elements and I can't find a way to get it to do so, I deleted 2 of the listview's leaving one just to simplify things but not even taking into account "noting the height of the listviews - which must ALWAYS be "higher" than the containing vertical scroll arrangement" I cant find a way to do it.

the containing vertical scroll arrangement set to 200 pixels
height of the listview 500 pixels

Can you help ?

Use the ListView.CreateElement block.

1 Like

Result !!!

Thank you !!