Listpicker can't show data while use 2 web component to edit spreadsheet

i get the tutorial form this site

and there isn't show how to debug it
But, when i try this technique without combine it with the webread, the application is doing well

This is how you might load Elements from column 2 of a newly arrived CSV Table.

I unfortunately do not have a sheet ID for the table loaded by your Form, so I can't demo it against your maintenance History sheet.

The sheet ID used to process the Form is different from the sheet ID for the sheet that accumulates all the Form data.

I added a third Web component for access to the Maintenance History sheet. It is necessary if you want to read that sheet.

What data (show an example) is in your Webread spreadsheet?

this is the data in webread

thank you for your help, i'll try it first

I presume you are not getting the qrcode image back....

I have setup an example aia project, spreadsheet and form for you to look at and hopefully use as a template. The spreadsheet has two worksheets, one for the product listing, the other for the form submissions. You need to keep these as plain columns and rows, no sub headings, merged columns.
The google form is linked to the second worksheet: MntceResponses, form submissions will be placed and shown here. The spreadsheet is set to "Anyone with the link can view". I left out the barcode images, might be better to provide a url for these.

The aia project has three functions:

1. GetProductData
    This will return all the data in the first worksheet: Products.
  2. SubmitMntceData
    This will submit data from the five textboxes to the google form, then on to the second worksheet:MntceResponses
  3. GetMntceData
    This will return all the data from the worksheet:MntceResponses

I have used three web components to keep things simple (you could use just one if you used action variables)

BLOCKS

AIA
mntceDB.aia (3.4 KB)

SCREEN

SHEET

FORM

You should be able to use the aia to read and submit data.

I hope this helps.

Thank's a lot for your help, it works in me, thank you

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.