Liste görüntüleyici (Listview that looks like apps screen)

siz düzen kısmına tablo düzeni diye bir özellik elkemişsiniz ço küzel olmuş . bu tablo düzenini liste görüntüleyiciyede yapapabilirmisiniz?

Translated:

You added a feature called table layout to the layout section, it's very nice. Can you make this table layout in the list viewer?

Who are your asking ?

In what component (extension?) is this table layout ?

hayır uygulamaya böyle bir özellik ekleyebilirmisiniz ? mesela sütun:5 satır:2 diye kendimiz ayarlayabilelim

uygulama geliştiricilerine buradan seslenemiyormuyuz ?

This is currently not possible, you would have to build an html table or use an extension such as Tableviewer.

Others have also asked for this before.

abi ben daha 10 yaşındayım ve ingilizcem yok çeviri kullanıyorum ama yanlış anlaşılıyor lütfen beni anlayın

bakarmısın çok sade duruyor

ben liste görüntüleyiciyi böyle kullanmak istiyorum. evet biliyorum daha önce böyle bir konu açmıştık ama gerçekten hiçbir şey anlamadım çeviri ingilizceyi çevirirken yanlış çeviriyor en azından sen benim için yapsan ve aia dosyasını paylaşsan olurmu ? liste görüntüleyici aşağı kayacak şekilde (yana değil)

If you want to create a view like that, then you would need to use html/css/javascript in a web page, or the Tableviewer extension. You could also create something similar using a dynamic components extension such as CompCreator.

You could possibly build something up just using vertical and horizontal arrangements, with image and label components.

mesala ben burada herhangi kötü bir kelime kullanmadım ama işte çeviri hatası

Having checked with Google Translate, it does not generate any swear words (it may be filtering them ?)

To answer your question, yes you can, but i would just be repeating myself if i wrote again about how you might do it.

I have already showed you, in your other topic, how to do this with app icons, you just need to add the texts.

bunu bana yapabilirmisiniz ? eğer yaparsanız çok sevinirim

I can provide an example, but not immediately, some time over the weekend or early next week.

herhangi bir acelesi yok

packagemanager4.aia (531.1 KB)
böyle bir şey denedim ama olmadı düzeltebilirmisiniz ?

Here is an example using the Tableviewer extension to make a layout very similar to an apps screen on an android phone. I have used my own images as "apps". You will need to source your own app images and captions, and modify the action required when an icon is selected. Currently selecting an icon returns the caption. If you have more "apps" than will fit on the screen, then the table will scroll vertically.

TVAppsScreenLayout.aia (82.0 KB)

1 Like

çok teşekkür ederim şimdi hemen deniyorum

abi sen bana yardım et lütfen (yapamadım)
packagemanager4 (1).aia (533.4 KB)

isterseniz bunda o kodu deneyebilirsiniz
packagemanager5.aia (530.2 KB)

Add/replace these blocks and the package manager extension to my aia project

and change this:

to this: