List from csv table

hello,
I received a "runtime error" when I tried my application.
I want to try to make my application connected to Google Sheet while following how to make it from Youtube = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUFxL1awjO8
After I followed each step made, I got a "Runtime Error" note.

When i enter data into the application, in the "Listview" section no data is displayed. While in the connected Google Sheet can receive the data entered.

The question is, how do I fix this "Runtime Error" problem which is "list from csv table"?

Thank you

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select "Download Blocks as Image". You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by Taifun.

this is a block that I have built through Youtube

Check the raw data (responseContent) coming back from the spreadsheet. Use Do It or put it in a label. You can then see if it is in the correct format for conversion. (usually is with google...)

You may need to UriEncode your Spinner1.Selection ?

i don't understand.
can you show me how to do that in video?

No sorry, cannot just make a video.

Just set the responseContent block to a label, then you can see what is coming back and how you might need to change the construction of your list.

Here is Taifun's howto "Do It":

use Do it to debug your blocks, see also tip 4 here https://puravidaapps.com/learn.php
see also Live Development, Testing, and Debugging Tools
Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by Taifun.

after I put a label block in my work as @TIMAI2 suggest,

My app has been like this

please help me!!!

Have you set the permission on your spreadsheet to "anyone with the link" ?

oh, that's the problem my app doesn't work....

Thanks, now my app can make without aby problem :grin: :grin: :grin:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.