In another topic we saw how we can obtain a Lissajous figure with the Charts component.
But first we are going to repeat what Lissajous figures are about.
- Lissajous figures are used in electronics, in the study of the oscilloscope.
A sinusoidal signal is introduced through channel X and another sinusoidal signal of different frequency through channel Y, the union of these two signals produces the Lissajous figures.
- Depending on the frequency ratio a figure will be obtained.
- Wikipedia: Lissajous curve - Wikipedia
- Youtube: #48: Basics of Lissajous Patterns on an Oscilloscope - YouTube
- This tutorial in Spanish: http://kio4.com/appinventor/170D_Lissajous_JS.htm