Linestring don't draw

Hello, I am trying to create a track with coordinates that I enter before for a drone but the linestring don't draw, I check everything on the community but nothing help.

Any help would be appreciated.
Capture d'écran 2024-04-28 190254
Location.aia (13.8 KB)

LineString.Points is a List of Points, not a Feature collection

perhaps

lspoints2

might work:?

no it does the same thing than before

Which is? error message or what?

You must feed a list of points, as pairs of latitudes and longitudes to Points.

I have no way of checking what you are actually feeding. Map3.Features is obviously not a list of points. Use DoIt to check; your aia is useless as only you have your toy.

The list of points, as pairs of latitudes and longitudes, in the LineString.

PointsFromString
Set the points of the LineString from a specially-coded character string of the form: [[latitude1, longitude1], [latitude2, longitude2], …]

no i don't have an error message, i have nothing. Just it drew the points and not the track. But you gave me an idea with " PointsFromString
Set the points of the LineString from a specially-coded character string of the form: [[latitude1, longitude1], [latitude2, longitude2], …]"

and now it's working but i don't know why i need to add this

because your global Track is a string, not a List

Create a List like this. What you do is OK but creating a List is simple.

1 Like

ok thanks for your help, now i implement your code into mine, it's working correctly but i dont need "DoubleTapAtPoint" thing because my app crashes after three points

True it was never my intention. It was used to create my linestring. I expected you to see how a List of coordinates appears. Have fun with your aircraft.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.