Launch of All in One block coders Community

Hey there!
Today I am glad to announce that I am soon going to launch a community for block coders
This community is for users of App Inventor, Kodular, Thunkable, Appy Builder and (App pro by @vknow360 )
In this community you can discuss about these platforms, Sort out problems with each, show your projects and extensions
It's under final stage of development and is expected to launch within this month
Launch date will be revealed soon
I am also looking for great admins and moderators so if you are interested to become one then please email me at sagnikchatterjee450@gmail.com

do you have a link to go to app pro

1 Like

Hey!!!! Wait for the AppPro to launch first they you post

time left - 14 days left

3 Likes

Please email me Or reply me through whatever means of communication you know me because I will be starting the beta test for admins/mods very soon

1 Like

Me :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: Me

1 Like

Hmm, before anyone could participate as admin/staff, can you show the preview? Also it there are all the people from different builders will be mess, all builders are different... I really don't understand whats the use because we can also ask in the community we are making apps in...

1 Like

You'll need 3+ years of AppInventor/Kodular/any experience, I had asked him :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Oh :astonished::astonished::astonished::open_mouth: Oh

2 Likes

Ignore that

1 Like

1 Like

I will also send desktop preview tomorrow

2 Likes

whoo, looks nice!

1 Like

Thank you very much :grinning:

2 Likes

It would be better if @ewpatton can also join
Can you @ewpatton ?

1 Like

As said before in this post

My community website is now live
Join today
https://bit.ly/blockcoderscommunity

2 Likes

I bet you won’t like it when people spam your community so please don’t spam this one with multiple topics about the same thing.

5 Likes

Ok I will not do it anymore
I am a new user to this community

Please join and expand this network

I have a few questions: -

1. Why cant I signing with my Google account?
  2. It shows Wix's website maker's logo, if you want you're community to look like official you need to remove it.
1 Like

I will upgrade it to premium
It's necessary to upgrade to premium to remove the logo

1 Like