Json file data loading it dynamic list

I want to make an app on an offline base, for that I tried to use a json file created from firbase, which contains many values ​​in tags, when I tried, the tags and values ​​are loading together, which is wrong, I first got After the tag is to be loaded in the dynamic list, if I click on that tag, the position should be gated and the value should be displayed in the second screen. But I didn't get the expected result. Please help me as much as possible as I have presented this topic before you. Thanks

Check Aia file -
HindiQutes.aia (47.9 KB)

Change when any button click to ..

1 Like

@Ria_Das It can be done, but my first problem is that where the tag list is supposed to be loaded, the tag and value are loading together, I want to solve that first. , then displays the value from the tag in the second screen by calling the click event

Try this and see if it is what you need

HindiQutes_2.aia (56.3 KB)

1 Like

The result is just like my mind, thank you. Only the second screen shows this problem, rest is ok, well done :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:
How can this be removed?

If you wish post again the aia to give it a look

1 Like

Aia
HindiQute2s.aia (59.1 KB)

Try this

HindiQute2s1.aia (58.4 KB)

Did you use \n to make a new line ?

1 Like

@Ria_Das Thank you very much, you solved my problem in a very short time. Best wishes to you once again :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

@Ria_Das
I have a very small question :blush: after clicking on the tag list, how can the name of the tag be displayed in the label on the second screen through "get start value".

With open another screen with start value block
See: MIT App Inventor Control Blocks

1 Like

@Arman I know this but, I want to add it to this block, if I try I am getting an error

Please describe the error

Change in Screen1 when any button to ..

Screen Sjow

2 Likes

@Ria_Das Thank again , again :blush::blush::+1::+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

hi @Ria_Das

I want to make a project, inspired me from this project, I have wanted the same project for several days, but I want a little change. I'm creating this project with a grid view, but it's showing me EROOR. Please what change is expected?

check aia-
Hanu.aia (168.2 KB)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.