JavaScript without Timer and WebViewStringChange

Hi,
please remember I'm new to MIT so I don't understand the discussion of using more than one screen. Are screens structure elements or not? If we are working with arrangsments we need to write our own screen manager, visible on / off etc. ?

Another thing:
In the block editor are at the left down corner two symbols (show warnings, show errors) but there is no button for find / find next / go to. My browser (firefox) can't search text in pictures (blocks are pics?).

As for looking for errors, click the arrows above and below the error.

MitAi2 is a free website mainly for learning and simple applications. Don't expect miracles from her. If you want something better, learn Java and create in Android Studio. Otherwise, you have to get used to the limitations of AI2 and know how to handle them.

As for the operations on the texts that you presented above, I will take a look at it and introduce it to my extension as part of learning to write extensions.

ASC (Letter)
CHR (digit)

These functions are provided by my extension. You can convert UTF8 encoded character arrays in it.
For example, the string "hello" will convert to "68656C6C6F" and vice versa. Characters outside the ASCII range, e.g. the pound symbol as "C2A3".

There is a "Trim" function in blocks that removes spaces from both sides. "Rights (Text, Len)" is in blocks "Segment text, start, length".

That's not too hard. Here is an example ...

see the general tips, especially tip 1...

Taifun

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.