Its like an image showcase wherein you click next to show the next image and click back to show the previous image

There's a problem when I click the backbutton. For example The screen is currently showing bc4.png and I clicked the backbutton, instead of it going back to bc3.png it goes straight to screen2. Is there a way for me to fix thos?

you if statement in procedure2 should be

if global CNUM >= 0
then
else

Taifun
PS: try to be a bit more creative for procedure names
procedure --> increment
procedure2 --> decrement

Taifun

It's now showing this error :cry:

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select "Download Blocks as Image". You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by icon24 Taifun.

here

it must be > 0 to not get index 0

if global CNUM > 0
then
else

Taifun
PS: next time please take a screenshot of the blocks to get a better quality, don't use a camera to take pictures of your blocks... thank you

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.