Is there something wrong with MIT App Inventor?

hi everyone, i'm going to update my app today but everything just dont work anymore. I press the button, gives me spinner selection, then I choose something, then text shows up. now, its no longer working. is there like an upgrade going on? or something wrong with the app inventor? thanx

App Inventor is just fine. Server working properly at the moment. Try loading a previous version of your Project that you certainly saved as an aia. Most likely you have issues with your code.

Do other Projects you coded work? If so, the issue is your code.

everything was fine since march. then today, it suddenly stopped working. I did not touch anything form the blocks.

I clicked the button, spinner popped up then selection text doesn't appear anymore.

Do you have an aia @Expose ? You were previously asked to post an image of your Blocks? You apparently did not.

The people here can help with Project issues but only if information is shared. and you respond to questions. No one here has access to your Project so we do not know what might be the issue.

here it is:image

most of my blocks, I learned it from the sample that was shown in this forum. everything worked, until today.

I was able to fix it. :smiley:

Congratulations. You didn't share your solution. Here is how I would code this
simpleSpinner for anyone who is following this thread. There are several acceptable ways. What one does depends on the rest of your Project, which you did not share that or your fix.

Glad your app works again.

Sorry I forgot to. I accidentally, unchecked "visible" of the layout where I placed the spinners, that made the spinners not working.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.