Is there any extension to disable and enable vibration of the system?

Hello!
I'm trying to make an app to disable EVERY APP AND SYSTEM VIBRATION (from notifications, calls, etc... but NOT the audio, just the vibration) while battery is charging. And enable it again as it was before when its not charging.

That's becaouse my mobile phone has to have an exact position and, with the minimun vibration or with the minimum movement of the wire it stops charging becaouse both cases causes the charger cable to unplug from the device.

Until now I found an extensios to help me detect when the mobile is charging. It works perfetly but I need another one to do the enable or disable the vibration.

Thank you!

Hello Diego, welcome to the Forum.

That would be a pointless App since Android itself has this facility?

Thank you for your answer, ChrisWard!
And thanks for the welcome!
Do you mind that in the normal app inventor 2 exists that posibility?

Becaouse if you say that Android itself has this facility, I guess than it's also included in a section of the abailable drag an drop elements in the AI2... Isn't it?

The app is a bit more than I wrote. Becaouse I wanted to finish that part of the app first. Also I want it to auto enable, not only if it get desconected from the device, but also when the device is fully charged. And then, make a sound advice to let me know it's fully charged.

thank you so much!

this is not available as App Inventor blocks, but you could write your own extension and create the functionality yourself...

more information about how to create an extension see the App Inventor Extensions document
however that will be more advanced and will require some Java skills...

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by icon24 Taifun.