Is there any Build Menu?

I have never seen it before. But, But, I just heard that there might be a "Build Menu" somewhere. For changing things like the "Target SDK".

Okay, I heard it from an AI that might have been hallucinating. But, is there /was there ever any Build Menu?

No, not in AI2.

The targetSdkVersion is always the current version required by Google (currently SDK 33). The minSdkVersion is 7 as long as no components or extensions are used that needs a higher version and declares it in the Manifest.

I believe that my app doesn't use any of those components, or extensions. I was just asking because, I have published an .apk on the Play Store. But, it's not compatible with the latest Android phones. I will show you what I see in the Google Play Console :

You obviously know more about it than I do. Should I have said "Target API"?

this is probably an old message...
usually after uploading a new version and publishing it, you get a notification like this

and if you click View Details, then you get

Unbenannt2

check your Google Play console Inbox
Taifun

Thanks Taifun, you have helped me multiple times before. But, showing me the old messages that say "Violation fixed" doesn't help me here.
Honestly,
The first version I published in the Play Store, it got almost 10K downloads. I have made it even better, and I have been trying to update it for weeks now. I had major issues with the Google Play App signing thing.I was trying to use the .aab file. But, when I uploaded the app's .apk file, I got past the app signing bllsht. :+1:

But, the version that it was updated to doesn't work on the latest Android devices.

Artificial intelligence Hallucinating might be sending me down the wrong path to get my app working on the latest version of Android.

Now, I am hoping that someone will be able to help me with my "Target API"?

Oh, actually, I just downloaded a new .apk and I edited the release in the Console. It might be fixed, thanks again. :ok_hand:

yes exactly, this I was trying to tell you earlier
because if you build now, you only can target SDK33

Taifun