Is there a Tasker Plugin Extension for App Inventor (AI2)?

Hi everyone,

I'm wondering if anyone knows of an app inventor extension that adds Tasker integration to AI2 apps. I've searched the App Inventor Extension Library, but I couldn't find anything that specifically adds Tasker support.

For those who are not familiar, Tasker is an Android automation app that allows users to automate various tasks on their devices. It provides an API that developers can use to interact with the app and create custom triggers and actions.

Ideally, I'd like to find an extension that allows me to send and receive messages between my AI2 app and Tasker, so I can automate tasks within my app. Does anyone know if such an extension exists?

If not, I'm considering creating my own extension using Java or Kotlin. If anyone has any tips or resources on how to create an app inventor extension that adds Tasker integration, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thank you in advance for your help!

such extension does not exist
what this community knows about Tasker you can find here Search results for 'Tasker' - MIT App Inventor Community

Taifun

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.