Is it possible to see images from the spreadsheet google?

Even with the 1280 version it doesn't work I'm sorry

Tim I have a table on Airtable:

Could you make an app that interacts with the table?

I would like that from the app you could see images and be able to change them directly from the smartphone through the app, I know that the official Airtable one already exists but I preferred if possible to have a personalized one

Not used Airtable. Perhaps a search on the forum will help you ?

https://community.appinventor.mit.edu/search?q=airtable

I just can't understand first your project worked open the images then you try another at another time and it doesn't work

Your project works today I see your images, but how can I make it work with my Sheet images (as from the 1 post I made)

Replace my images with your images....

1 Like

How do I in my images.aia use your CanvasImageViewerFinal project?
I would like that when I select from Listview ID 1 in the Canvas I see image of column D2 and when I select ID2 I see image of column D3 of the images sheet, maybe it is too difficult?
For me sure!
images.aia (964.4 KB)

Let me see what you are trying to do.....

Here you are, try this:

CanvasImageViewer_MM.aia (9.6 KB)

I built this up from the previous CanvasImageViewer and added the web component and listview selector from your aia project. You don't need to use the gviz query syntax, but you do need to select column E which has the image url in it!

Hopefully you can build up your app from this project as a base ?

Tim you are really very smart and thank you very much for your help, now I have to go out when I come back I do some tests and then I will let you know.
Thank you

A slightly imporved version

CanvasImageViewer_MMv2.aia (10.4 KB)

Ok Thanks Tim x the new version! The biggest problem is to insert the images from the smartphone, for example take a picture and choose in which position to insert it for example instead of the ID1 image, I think it is almost impossible with app inventor!

It is possible. You would need a web app to handle the insertion of a row on your spreadsheet at the position you decide form the list of images you already have on the app, then you insert the new data there. You also of couse have to get the image up to google drive and get its file ID.

Yes, of course Impossible for me :slight_smile:

Here with a block and a link I would be fine :slight_smile: but the image does not expand when I tap on itProva.aia (1.2 MB)

You have moved on to airtable. Start a new topic.

Yes ok TIm Thanks

This is a google limitation, if you download the same image several times in few minutes, it will be blocked for nearly 6-10 minutes. This is why it is better to save it to the app at first view.

You can most probably overcome this using the method below: