Is anybody here interested to team up? (Looking for Appathon 2021 partner)

About Me
My name is Akshaj Singhal and I am 13 years old. I am from India

My Experience in MIT App Inventor
I have been an MIT App Inventor from last April. I have also won honourable mention last May for the app that I had created, namely COVID-19 Warrior. Last June, I had also won the MIT App for the Month Competition for my app, Fighting COVID-19.I have also participated in the first MIT App Inventor Hackathon. Finally, I have also been featured in one of MIT NewsLetter!.

Please reply to this message with your description if you are interested

About Me
My name is Rizu Barury and I am 11 years old.

My Experience in MIT App Inventor
I have been an MIT App Inventor from last month. I am making apps in Kodular, namely CoronaInfo.I have also made some apps in App Inventor which I have not published.

I would like to work with you if you like

I would like to team up with you!

Add a description too @Sagnik_Chatterjee

Hi there !
My name is Sagnik Lee(Chatterjee). I am 14 years old
i am a national quiz and debate player and have won many quiz competitions. i am also a 3 years old user of appinventor and also a speaker at some events. and as a hobby i like to paint pictures also. i have been awarded by honorable brig. of indian army for my paintings and also some of them have been published in newspapers like ttis(the telegraph in schools). i was also a selected delegate for harvard asian conference 2021. for more info about me, you can see my linkedin profile below😊.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/sagnik-chatterjee-0bab96184/

Thank you!
Have a great hack!

1 Like

Ladies and gentlemen, I removed posts not related to developers seeking team mates. Sorry if this offends anyone. Please refrain from comments other than matching up with developers. Thanks. :slight_smile:

This appears to be the thread for developers to find team mates. Be aware, your personal information can be seen by anyone. I suggest if you find a potential team mate match, you PM that person.

Have fun and good luck.

3 Likes

:smiley: Well, I wanna Team up with you!! I'm Jay and I'm 14.

Sure, Sure! How about Teaming up with you and Akshaj? AMAZING

I'm Jay (Jayaram Cherukupalli) and I'm 14. I'm from india and I won 2nd Prize last year in People's Choice Awards (Youth Team) Well if you wanna team up, send me PM. [hehe im a little weird]

(Mod edit, no personal info please)