IPA building error

Hello
Yesterday the same AIA was building right to obtain their IPA object. But now I receive this build mistake:

@ewpatton Can you verify if there is any issue in the builder server?
Thanks

The iOS Companion is running well for me. The problem is only in the IPA generation.

No issue here.

@Anke Can you test an AIA with several screens?

I did.

It happens in all the browsers. I have tested several old AIAs that on the past build right, but now they have this same mistake. May be I have ussing a specific component that from yesterday they have bulting problems.

I tested it with various apps - no problems at all.
Maybe your Apple account has expired?

Not seems it because my Apple Memebership payment will expire the next month and I have an automatic renovation. I have verify my Apple account and my membership Developer Program and all is right.

Send me one of your simple (small) apps that doesn't work via PM.

The error message has a text about "LaunchScreenTemplate directory not found". This seems an internal directory (/var/folders/cj/.....) of the builder.
@ewpatton Can you tell anything about this builder message?

Ok. I have send you a PM whith the AIA that I have the problem to build it.
Thanks

Yes, I get the same error with iOS. But the APK is not built either. So it seems there is something broken with your project.

The IPA & APK are not built even after removing all arrangements/layouts.

I can generate the APK-Android with the same AIA and the same Browser. The problem is only in the IPA-iOS generation. The same AIA is right for obtein the APK but not for the IPA object.

And I don't understand because with AIAs from backups before the last friday I have now the same problem but before the last friday I could generate normally their IPAs.

Hello @ewpatton
Can you tell what is this internal builder file that the builder report as a missing screetemplate - storyboar file:

The problem is with the app icon. After removing it, the IPA is built. @ewpatton
(I was able to replicate the issue with other of my iOS apps.)

@Anke Wow¡¡¡¡¡ :astonished:, you are the great master. You have right.

Until now it was right. There was a change n the iOS-Builder on the last friday because I didn't change nothing with the App Icon.

Hello @ewpatton
We have still the missing library for the App Icon mistake on the iOS-Builder. And we can not built IPAs with App Icon.
Can your team correct this error?
Thanks

I've been on vacation this past week and there haven't been any updates to the server. If I can get a copy of the failing project I can run some debug builds to see what is going on.

Never mind that last request. I was able to replicate it on my end.

1 Like