IoT App works well in my mobile phone, but when I install the same app in other phone, it is not working in other phone

Hello Everyone,
I have created my first IoT app using MIT APP Inventor (google firebase, Arduino)
I have build the app and it works fine in my mobile phone, but when I install the same app in other phone, it is not working in other phone.
So, Is there any thing which I am missing?
Also, Does the MIT APP is works only in one device? or it has restriction of the wifi setting?
Thanks for answer in advance

EDIT: I have made a app which shows the sensor output values.(hardware with nodemcu and sensor communicates with wifi)
Now I have installed that app in my phone, which runs properly and gives the sensor output.
At the same time, I have installed the same app in my friends mobile, but the app is not working (It does not give the sensor out values)
So, Does this app works only in one mobile device? How can I use the same app in the multiple mobiles?

Write more information, because what you wrote says nothing about the problem. What Exactly Doesn't Work? Insert your blocks or the entire aia project here.

1 Like

I have made a app which shows the sensor output values.(hardware with nodemcu and sensor communicates with wifi)
Now I have installed that app in my phone, which runs properly and gives the sensor output.
At the same time, I have installed the same app in my friends mobile, but the app is not working (It does not give the sensor out values)
So, Does this app works only in one mobile device? How can I use the same app in the multiple mobiles?

What versions of android on all phones? What BLE extension are you using? Make sure it's the latest.
Also check if the location and location permissions are enabled on your friends' phone.p

1 Like

Thank for the reply.
I am not using any extension.
I am using firebaseDB

Here are some blind guesses ...

• TinyDB contents are missing on new phones, and the default values are unsuitable.

• New phones are not paired.

• Permission problems not addressed on first run

I have changed the rules of firebase to public . I solved my problem.
Thank You
[Patryk_F] and [ABG] for generous help

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.