Interesting work with numbers

Hello my friends, I am new and I can not think of anything I can do to make a very interesting idea with numbers. Please help me to do an interesting work with numbers.

1 Like
  • find prime numbers
  • get factors of a number
1 Like

Thank you for your great idea. Tell me how to calculate the prime numbers of a number. Thank you.

1 Like

UPDATE:

Try this, this works perfect for me.

Remember to set the variable yourNumber to the number you want to test. I used 1009 as an example. A composite number is opposite to a prime number.

I think it will take you about 150 ms (0.15 seconds) to load.

1 Like

You can try making an app that verifies the validity of the Collatz Conjecture (famously known as the 3x+1 problem).

Although the conjecture is probably unsolvable, you can at least verify the user's input.

2 Likes

Sorry, I proceeded according to your blocks, but when I enter a number that gives me its prime numbers, it does nothing.

There is no such thing as a 'prime number of a number'. Do you mean 'the factors of a number'?

3 Likes

Hi, I did not understand, that is, to make a program that has all 1 answer, it is not logical or I did not understand what you mean.

For example, if the user enters the number 6, the system must give him 2_3 as a result, or if he enters 12, he must give 2_3_2. do you understand what I mean?

Oh... you want the prime factorization of a number.

1 Like

I'm glad that there are people who respond quickly

I honestly did not understand what you said, but hahaha :sweat_smile:

Yes, can you help me?

The app should verify if the Collatz Conjecture works for a specific number. Here's how:

• The user enters the number.
  • If the number is an even number, divide it by 2.
  • If the number is odd, multiply it by 3, and then add 1 to it.

By the Conjecture, if it hits a number that has only 2 as its factors, it will simplify down to 1, since, it will divide it by 2 all the way (all multiples of 2 are even) down. At 1, it's a never-ending cycle. Since it's an odd number, you triple it and add 1. This will give 4. 4 only has 2 factors: 2 and 2. So, it will simplify back down to 1.
If you get to 1, then the Conjecture is proved as true for the starting number.

1 Like

Well, if the user enters a number, what is Montazeri's answer, that is, he should wait for 1 and see his process in the same way with the elephant puff.

:sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy: :joy:

Translation error :/
Could you please rephrase that?

1 Like

Excuse me, I'm not from the United States, I'm getting help from Google. I meant what the user should expect when he enters a number, and one more point, do you know how he calculated the prime numbers of a number? Thank you. Example 6 is 2. 3 or 14 becomes 2.7

1 Like

Took some time, but this should work:
yes4.aia (2.7 KB)

1 Like

Thank you for your effort, but forgive me very much. When I enter numbers like 42, it says output.
But 14 and 21, which is not the first number of Nissan or the number 25, whose output is 5 and 1 ... 5 in 1, which is not 25, but for now