Instalacion en celular

Hola, no he visto ningún tema que resuelva mi duda.
Lo que pregunto es si puedo instalar en mi celular una aplicación que yo haya desarrollado sin pasar por ninguna plataforma de descarga?

1. You cannot install your App Inventor app on iOS,

2. When you scan the QR code for downloading it redirects you to a browser page that downloads your app. So for installing your app, you must go through your browser if you are scanning it live.

1 Like

Hola, gracias por contestar.
Lo que pregunto es:
Si puedo pasar directamente un proyecto desarrollado por mi en AppInventor a mi celular sin pasar por ninguna plataforma de descargas.

I don't understand what you are saying, maybe it's the translator issue. Can you give us in detail the problem you are facing?

It is possible for Android - an APK can be built, saved on the PC and copied to an Android device via a USB cable (or a USB Key for a Tablet device).

So far as I know, App Inventor cannot take a similar route for iOS, possibly because of Apple's rules. Make sure you have the latest MIT App Inventor for iOS version 2.64, see these notes:

Muchas gracias a todos, ya lo he solucionado, como me ha indicado el compañero, escaneando el código QR y abriendo la aplicacion en el celular. Saludos, me alegra estar en este foro.

Well, that is a platform download - passed through to the Device Browser fro download and install :grin: