Insert, in the mobile phone "airplane mode"

Is it possible to enter "airplane mode" in the mobile phone automatically via blocks?

1 Like

I'm sorry, but I don't understand why you contacted me, I have seen all your works and I must say that they are really very interesting.

Would you be able to create a function that, through a button or automatically, as I wrote in the post, is able to enter airplane mode and then switch it off?

1 Like

I just changed the topic category, it is possible to toggle the airplane mode, probably there is an extension out there.

1 Like

This may also be helpful, to learn more,

2 Likes

Although I am able to create apps of some usefulness, I find it very difficult to use some appinventor functions because I have no memory.
Thanks I found the page and the explanation strings, but how do I enter the string:

to then perform the activation and deactivation operation, you could not post me just some example blocks, then I will try to get by myself.
Thanks to both of you, I also looked for an extension but couldn't find it.

Just open the settings using the activity starter so the user can enable/disable airplane mode

Use action= android.settings.AIRPLANE_MODE_SETTINGS

To toggle airplane mode is not that simple and different for each device manufacturer, see also

Taifun

2 Likes

If it is not the same in all devices, we might as well ask the user to do this, I think it is much safer, even if it would have been better to do it from code.
Thanks to all you are always the best.