Info app author

Hi,I want to create a menu or a popup where you can view the application data and the aurora
Thanks

You can enabled TitleVisible in screen and you will have a menu on right-top corner of the screen (three points) where you can see in "About this application" the text you have set in the AboutScreen property.

THEY ARE ACTIVE BUT THERE ARE NOT THERE IN THE APP I ATTACH IMAGE FROM APP INVENTOR AND THE APP ON THE MOBILE PHONE
IT IS POSSIBLE TO HAVE A POPUP OR MENU ON THE APP WITH THE I FOR INFORMATION
WHERE THE USER CAN SEE THE APP OR AUTHOR INFORMATION

Please no CAPS LOCK. Thank you.
Taifun

2 Likes

No need to "SHOUT". Typing in capitals is considered rude on this community.

The bug that does not display the title bar in the compiled app is still under investigation, and a fix has not yet been released. You can create your own title bar (I attach a three dot image), or use a popup menu item to display the about content.

3dotswhite

1 Like

In the screenshot in question the theme is Classic mode, which does not have a menu button. This is a hold-over from earlier Android versions where there was a physical menu button on the phone. Newer phones tend to lean heavily on the design aesthetics of Material UI, so switching to Device Default will show the standard title bar, which will have the menu button.

sorry for the capitalization typo, sorry how can I get this info button

sorry I don't see the image

What Evan said you to change to see the menu:

I clicked on ProjectProperties and selected Theme
I don't understand nothing will happen

and changed it from "Classic" to "Device Default"?

It is there, but the dots are white, so if you are not viewing in dark mode, you probably can't see it :wink:

Here is a link

3WhiteDots

you are fantastic, now it works, the graphics have also changed a bit

but I don't want it to appear
invented with NIT App Inventor

[EDITED apologies to all]

Add

<!.. <!--

after your own text

sorry?

App Inventor Tutorials and Examples: About Screen | Pura Vida Apps

1 Like

remains the same

Try again (didn't work for me first time either)

remains the same