ImagePicker Android 12

I need help with my application.
Recently I changed my phone and System updated to android 12, but I found that when I use the imagepicker function, it crashes (Stop Working).
But it works normally on my Android 9 Device. So I want to ask how I can fix this issue?
Here's my Project File (.aia)
QR_Code_Saver.aia (147.1 KB)

Ask for READ permission before using the imagepicker

This is updated Version, still not working. It crashes itself, btw I test on Android12
QR_Code_Saver (1).aia (148.1 KB)

To find out why it crashes use Logcat

If you are asking for help, I recommend you to make it as easy for others to be able to help you ...
You probably will get more feedback then...

which means in your case post a screenshot of your relevant blocks...

To download the aia file, upload it to App Inventor, open it, do some bug hunting for you, etc... this takes time, and most people will not do that...
Thank you.

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by icon24 Taifun.

If I open your aia at Screen3 in the companion, the image picker works fine, and the afterpicking event transfers to the Decode screen, so possibly not the ImagePicker ?

After I remove the jump screen, I find the problem. The crash is because Error 908 that said WriteExternalStorage permission been declined. So actually it is empty path that given to the crop image extension. Although I find the error but how I am able to fix it?

Post the relevant blocks.

I mean by the Error is from the phone send out. ExternalStorage is not being used in Android 12, so I cannot get the Permission (it doesn't exist the permission in Android12).

So I don't know how I am supposed to Pick Image

So which storage is used? Post the path used.
Regarding the term "External Storage" see also here: