I'm developing an app and need help

Hello, I am developing an application for an application development course and I need help. I put a checkbox for preference and I want to move to the next screen when for example 2 checkboxes are selected. how can I do that?

What can I do for the block part?

if checkbox1 is checked AND checkbox2 is checked, goto next screen

I'm not very good at the block part and I didn't know how to do it.

What did you try?

For help to learn how to use Blocks, here are some resources to help you learn to use the AI2 tools. A very good way to learn App Inventor is to read the free Inventor's Manual here in the AI2 free online eBook App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps ... the links are at the bottom of the Web page. The book 'teaches' users how to program with AI2 blocks.

There is a free programming course here Course In A Box and the aia files for the projects in the book are here: App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps

How to do a lot of basic things with App Inventor are described here: How do you...? .

Also look here App inventor español. Offline. Tutorial. Ejemplos. Instalación. Códigos. Juegos. Curso gratis de App inventor. and here http://www.imagnity.com/tutorial-index/ for more tutorials including Imagnity.com List Tutorial, Mirrored - @Saj

Learn about components Component Reference
and visit the Library The MIT App Inventor Library: Documentation & Support Help>Library on the MENU

1 Like

Before you start adding new real screens, you might want to consider using virtual screens instead?

Or just like this:

Hello, I am developing an application and I have a problem. I want to be able to move to another screen when the checkbox is selected and the button is pressed in the application. How can I do this with blocks? Can you help me?

In the button click event add an if statement like this:

If Checkbox1.Checked
Then open another screen Screen2

Taifun