I want to display specific data from Google Sheets on the screen. For example, if I select B16 (Bapatla) in a spinner, I want to show only the data of C16 and D16. I have tried a lot but couldn't find a solution. Can anyone help?

If you have downloaded the entire sheet as a CSV table and converted it to an AI2 table, you can use one of the advanced AI2 list filter blocks to select the row that has that value in column 2, then select items 3 and 4 from that row.

Actually, I want to display data column-wise, specifically if I select B16, then C16 & D16; if I select B17, then C17 & D17; if I select B18, then C18 & D18, and so on. I need to fetch data for around 800 columns, but I can't store it by index in a CSV file because the values in Google Sheets will change day by day. (I want to link (connect) with Google Sheets.) If there is a solution, please let me know.
thanks

This will select all items in columns C & D

If you want to select individually then, for example:

1 Like

Wow, this is working! Thank you so much, I was troubled for the past two days as the entire sheet was coming. Once again, thank you from the bottom of my heart. Can we design and view it with a title along with it?

Hi, it's advised to keep title a bit shorter and you can add your full query into post.

Sorry, sir. I am new to this platform. I won't make such a mistake next time.

It's completely alright :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is there any solution for this?

Use list blocks to extract list items to labels

1 Like

That would require a SELECT * in SQL, to get entire rows.

Such a large number of columns implies you need more than one sheet, and need to turn columns into rows in a detail sheet.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.